Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick - 08: Review & Swatches!

I've been recently loving lip products and especially lipsticks that are neutral colors that can be worn everyday. I've heard great things about Rimmel London and I own one of their lipsticks but in the Kate Moss collection and I fell in love with the one I have, but sadly the color is a bit to bold for me to wear everyday (by the way it's a deep red). So I had decided to purchase a brand that I love, but that I can wear everyday. I have been loving this color and type because of its shade as well as scent. 






(Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick- 08)
←       →




                               (camera didn't fully show the color, sorry)

The lipstick is a mauve-y pink with a hint of brown/purple tint. 








Swatches now:
(R→L: 1 layer, 5 layers)
This lipstick has a nice creamy formula which makes the lipstick glide on smoothly, and while applying you can taste a bit of a cherry taste as well as the scent. Swatched on, with 1 layer it is quite pigmented and with several layers of it can be very pigmented. I think that the packaging itself is very unique and cute with a cool looking style of a slanted cap.
(Before)
(After)

You can purchase this product at any drugstores that sell Rimmel London and it retails for about $5-6 (good deal to me).

Let me know if you like Rimmel products and which is your favorite?

-xoxo
Kalynn

No comments:

Post a Comment