Pages

Monday, August 06, 2012

NOTD: OPIs You Callin' Me A Lyre?

Today's nail polish is probably one of my favorite nail polishes by OPI because it's a very pretty sheer pink. This polish is in the New York City Ballet collection with other pretty sheer polishes as well. I feel like it can match basically anything because it's so neutral and simple. This color looks perfect for a french manicure or even just alone.



     OPI's You Callin' Me A Lyre?
←            ↑            →
 (2 coats, without top coat)

I am absolutely in love with this color because it's sheer it helps your nails still look natural, but I feel that it just enhances your nails and make them look 100x better than before. As shown in the picture, the polish gives off a glossy/shiny finish which is good especially since my nails were top coat-less (because I had run out my top coat). So now I know that if I add a top coat it will add a beautiful shine to the nails. Also, I am especially in love with the name of the polish and how they put a tiny pun into the name.

This nail polish is sold at any drugstore that sells OPI nail polish and it retails for around $8-9.

Let me know what your favorite natural/french manicure is, I'd love to try them!

-xoxo
Kalynn




No comments:

Post a Comment