Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

NOTD: Color Club Blue-Ming

I received this mini nail polish in my July Birchbox. This color is in the Summer Pastel Collection from Color Club and it is a bright pastel teal color. I decided to wear this because it's a fun bright color that fits the summer time.
←Color Club in Blue-Ming (top coat-less)


The formulation is very opaque but at the same time, it's very streaky so I needed to apply at least 2-3 coats. The brush applicators are like the usual, skinny long bristles. Luckily, when the polish is applied, it has a pretty shine (exact shine in the pictures because I had finished my top coat).


I was happy when I received this color in my birchbox so I could try this brand out because I've never seen and heard about this brand so it brought me to a new world. I really like this color, but I don't know if i will be getting this brand for a while because, one, I don't know where they are sold and two, I'm just lazy.

You can purchase this at... (researching)
...on the Color Club website for $8.

What's your favorite summer polish?

-xoxo
Kalynn

No comments:

Post a Comment