Pages

Sunday, August 05, 2012

New! Smashbox Ultimate Eyes Brown Swatches & Review!

I had recently purchase this item online with a few other things. This item was only $10 when it's a $22 value, so obviously I couldn't pass up on that, especially since it's so neutral I can get tons of use out of it! I've never tried Smashbox before so I thought it was a good deal.

Smashbox Ultimate Eyes Brown
←               ↑

The product is about palm size and the colors are so beautiful and neutral. The colors are very pigments and they feel very silky/velvety when applied. In two of the colors, cabernet and shimmery sienna, have a bit of shimmer but not too noticeable that someone is going to think "WOW! She's got some shimmer on her eyes!" The other two colors, ivory and matte navy, are matte. 


The colors do last, because as I was washing my hands from the swatches and I did have to rub a bit on the shadows. This palette can be definitely used for like a smokey/ night out look. I am definitely going to use the ivory color as a brow highlight and for all over the lids. These colors are so nice, I might get the other Smashbox Ultimate Eyes in Hazel.

You can purchase this at Sephora for only $10 for either the Brown quad or the Hazel quad.

Have you tried this little quad, what do you think about it?

-xoxo
Kalynn



No comments:

Post a Comment