Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Silver Spoon: Review & Swatches!


I bought this online from Sephora because they had an online code, where they give you a free Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Silver Spoon. Of course, I am a person who cannot pass up on these good deals, so I definitely went for it! When I first got my package, I saw the packaging for the cream shadow and it's so cute with little patterns.




As I opened the tiny box, there was a really cute quote on the lid of the box and I thought that was nice. And, as you look into the box, you see the cute label on the cream shadow with little tiny doves.

I am loving how the color is a really pretty somewhat shimmery silver color. When I felt the texture of the shadow, it has a silky & soft feeling and it glides nicely.



I, of course wanted to compare this product right next to the famous Maybelline Color Tattoos. I know the colors are not alike at all, but I was comparing with the formula, packaging and whatever else I was looking for. 












As shown in the picture, the packaging is somewhat similar but the Color Tattoo is a bit larger and bulkier.


Although Maybelline's cream shadow packaging is larger, Benefit's contain more product by .5g.







This new product will probably not replace my Tough as Taupe but I am going to use the Silver Spoon as well. They both have a very creamy consistency but the Silver Spoon has a bit of a silkier feel and the Tough as Taupe is a bit thicker. When I wore both products without any lid primer, the shadow didn't crease and it lasts a long time, which is good.

If you'd like to purchase the Benefits Silver Spoon or their others colors (Purple Snap, R.S.V.P, Tattle Tale, Get Figgy, Skinny Jeans, Flatter Me , Strut, Busy Signal, Birthday Suit, Ice Shot, Tidal Wave, Top Brass, and Pot O' Gold), you can get it on Benefits website or Sephora for about $19.

What's your favorite color or type of cream shadow?

-xoxo
Kalynn

No comments:

Post a Comment