Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Welcome!

I am a new blogger and this is my very first post so I hope you'll forgive my lack of skill. I adore reading blogs especially those about makeup and fashion, but maybe just because I'm an average teenage girl but also I'd consider myself lack of knowledge or the fashion sense? (can't think of a word or phrase for what I mean). But anyways, I have quite a good selection of makeup and I'd love to share my thoughts on those products and future products that I will hopefully be adding to my collection. I'd consider myself a tough grader, which means that I will have an honest and truthful opinion on the products, so don't worry I won't be saying, "You have to buy this! It's the best thing that was ever invented! Who cares if it's $70, it's totally worth the money!" when the product really sucks. I will be attempting to include well lit pictures, hopefully, and some swathes if needed. Finally, I think I will basically include anything else I feel like adding to this blog like favorite music, favorites of the month, nails, DIYs and other nonsense that pops into my head and please don't compare my blog to those top beauty blogs because I am nowhere near that, thanks! p.s. I definitely know this about myself and you may notice as well, but I am not the best writer nor a grammar nazi, so that means you may be seeing some spelling errors, fragments, and whatever else is in the english language that is absolutely important to those writers. p.p.s. is it even p.p.s? I have no clue, anyways the reason you probably found this blog is because I do have a youtube channel and I don't know if you'd consider me a youtube guru but I do try to do those types of videos with tutorials, hauls, and whatnot. You probably won't connect me with this blog since I am so shy in my videos, I am new to the whole concept of person+ video camera, so hopefully I will start to grasp the idea. If you haven't found me through youtube, well yay you found me through somewhere else, but you are probably wanting to know what my user is... basically just click the youtube link or search up the title of my blog (I'll give you a hint, look up) Thanks for checking out the channel and I hope you enjoy, sorry for the sarcasm but in all honesty I will try my best to somehow succeed with this blog.
-xoxo Kalynn

No comments:

Post a Comment